The Food Bank of Eastern New Mexico has released its annual report for fiscal year 2012-2013. The report highlights information about:
- The Food Bank’s mission and how it operates
- All of the organization’s programs
- Data regarding food distributions for the fiscal year
- A listing of the Food Bank’s partner agencies
- Information about donation opportunities
“The Food Bank’s Annual Report is our gift to all of our supporters. It is a way to look back on the past year and see how their contributions helped people all over Eastern New Mexico,” said Food Bank Executive Director MelindaJoy Pattison.
The report will be mailed to all donors and partner agencies.
The report can also be accessed at: http://www.fbenm.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/2013-Annual-report.pdf